PCR testing for corona performed using a nasal swab:
- The test can be performed Sundays - Thursdays between 15:00 - 18:00, and on Fridays between 08:00 - 10:00.
- The test is by appointment only.
- An appointment must be made online in advance - click to make an appointment online.
Instructions for making an appointment online : Type 'corona' ia hebrew in the search window and after receiving the results, click 'Next'.
- An appointment can be made online using an Israeli ID number only. If you do not have an Israeli ID number, please refer during opening hours.
If the date of the appointment must be changed, a request for a change or cancellation must be sent to email: email@example.com
- There may be a prolonged wait time, and the test may be performed at a time later than the time of the appointment.
- The cost of the test is 297 NIS. For those without an Israeli ID number, the cost of the test is 445 NIS.
- The tests are performed at the Ichilov Department of Emergency Medicine, The Sammy Ofer Building, Floor -1.
- An Israeli ID document or passport must be brought to the appointment. Minors must be accompanied by a parent.
- The results of the test are received within 24 hours, including a confirmatory document issued in English.
- The results of tests performed on Fridays will be received on the following Sunday by 12:00.
- The results are received on the Ichilov website, in the personal area - mybeWell.
Upon receipt of the results, an SMS will be sent with a link to the personal information website.
The results can be found on the personal information website under 'Lab tests".
For a video tutorial with instructions explaining how to log on to the personal information website
- If you have a Kosher mobile phone, you will receive paper with a group password with which you can access/see the result on the website.
Access to the personal information website is possible using a passport as well.
A child under the age of 18 will only be able to perform the test if accompanied by a parent.
COVID-19 testing wherever you are
Movement, together with Ichilov-well, has dozens of Covid-19 testers, located across Israel that come to you, wherever you are to perform the test.
Private clients, organizations and companies that require a Covid-19 PCR test are welcome to contact our appointments center.
Serological examination for corona
Information regarding serological examination for corona:
- Serological examination for corona is quick and requires only a simple blood test
- Examination is available Sunday through Thursday from 13:00-18:00 at the Sammy Ofer Heart Center, Ichilov Hospital, Floor -1, Malram; Come without prior appointment
- Results are available directly on BE WELL within 1 business day
- Results will indicate NEGATIVE or POSITIVE (with the specific number of antibodies detected)
- Examination cost 224 NIS for Israeli citizens and 336 NIS for tourists
- Results will be reported automatically to Kopot-Holim (Israeli HMO's) and the Israeli Ministry of Health
The vaccination complex at Ichilov currently vaccinates the following populations only, and by advance coordination:
Allergic patients - Medical documents must be forwarded by the attending physician to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to make an appointment.
Diplomats - by advance appointment at telephone no. 03 - 6974217 (telephone assistance will be provided regarding vaccination iissues only Sundays - Thursdays, between 10:00 - 15:00)
- To be clear, Israelis living abroad with no health insurance fund coverage are not entitled to vaccination, according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.