The department offers the complete range of specialized services, through inpatient service and outpatient clinics, as well as special diagnostic laboratories such as electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG), Doppler and autonomic assessment with tilt test.
Comprehensive neurology services
Specialty neurological services include:
- Alzheimer's and other memory and concentration disorders
- Parkinson's and other movement disorders
- Head and facial pain
- Cerebrovascular disease (stroke)
- Neuroimmunology, myasthenia gravis and multiple sclerosis
- ALS and other neuro-muscular disorders
- Neurology – day hospitalization
- Neurology – general clinic
- Interdisciplinary clinic for functional neurological disorders
"Israel Parkinson" project - open to the public
The "IsraelParkinson" website is intended to promote the prevention of Parkinson's Disease, which is expected to affect tens of thousands of families in Israel in the coming years.
It is a unique research initiative developed to better understand the early stages of Parkinson's Disease in Israel and to detect persons who might benefit from early detection and intervention.
Join the venture and contribute to the disease prevention effort. We're looking for patients' relatives and other healthy people. Enter here to join us