Treatments that help maximize outcomes
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine team is a leader in both treatment and research in a range of procedures, including: Additional expert services cover:
- Botox injections to smooth expression lines
- Dermal filler injections to camouflage wrinkles and restore volume
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Peeling at different skin depths
- Removal of skin tumors using non-surgical modalities
Advanced laser treatments:
- Treatment and prevention of scars (acne, burns, post-surgical or traumatic scars)
- Stretch mark reduction
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation: sun spots, post-pregnancy pigmentation (melasma), etc.
- Laser resurfacing procedures to eliminate wrinkles and firm and renew the skin
- Treatment of dilated blood vessels and chronic redness of the face (rosacea), neck and upper chest
- Treatment of vascular malformations
- Tattoo removal
- Photorejuvanation (skin-damage treatment)
- Spider vein treatment
The laser and dermatology connection
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine uses a variety of proven progressive laser and phototherapy (light therapy) dermatology techniques to treat a broad range of conditions. Skin lesions that were once very difficult to treat are now curable thanks to laser and phototherapy technologies and procedures.
The energy emitted from the laser devices treats just the targeted area at the proper skin depth, preserving outer skin layers without damage. By selecting specific laser light ray lengths, physicians can treat the specific area, with minimal impact on surrounding tissue.
Using laser technology, physicians perform targeted melanin (biological pigment) treatment, hemoglobin and external pigmented lesion removal, or tissue tightening and new collagen fiber creation. Laser is a core tool in treating scars, pigmentations, blood vessel related damage, and various skin growths, in addition to improving skin quality.
Personalized aesthetics for all life stages
Because every age demands a different approach and attention, the Center for Aesthetic Medicine tailors the ideal mix of treatments to each individual, age and situation. The center works with each patient to define specific objectives and address the condition at hand, which may include slowing skin aging, treating various skin conditions or achieving refreshed, younger-looking, healthy skin.
Clinical research at the core of care
The Center for Aesthetic Medicine conducts a variety of clinical studies on aesthetic dermatology and laser treatment. The medical team is committed to performing cutting edge research in order to remain pioneers in aesthetics—both in Israel and around the globe.
Research is performed by expert dermatologists following the strictest safety standards in the specialty. Patients interested in applying to participate in one of the center’s clinical trials can contact the Center for Aesthetic Medicine at email@example.com.
Applicants will be contacted as soon as possible.