Discounted food and beverages and healthy food throughout the Medical Center campus.
For the benefit of patients and visitors, the Medical Center has contracted with food and beverage suppliers who provide discounted meals and snacks. In addition, vending machines with discounted food and drink are positioned throughout the Medical Center. This food program enables patients, family members, accompanying caregivers, and friends to purchase food at reasonable prices during their visit to Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Food, hot beverages, and cold drinks at discounted prices
- The Green Corner (Pina Yeruka): Sammy Ofer Building, Ground Floor, entrance from Weizmann St.
- Café Neto stations throughout the campus
Vending machine locations
- Arison Medical Tower lobby entrance
- Passageway between the Sourasky Building and the Sammy Ofer Heart Building, Floor 1
- Passageway between the Sourasky Building and the Rehabilitation Building
- Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital, entrance level
Sale of healthy food
In order to support patients and promote healthy eating and access to healthy meals, vending machines that service fresh-cut fruit, yoghurt, and granola are positioned in the main entrance near the Information Center, in Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital and in Lis Maternity and Women's Hospital.