The Weizmann Center, a shopping center at 14 Weizmann St., adjacent to the Medical Center, operates a large underground parking lot. The lot serves the general public, including patients and visitors to the hospital. The parking lot is privately owned, and parking rates, payment, and conditions are determined by the parking lot management.
As a service to patients, Medical Center management has an ongoing agreement with the parking lot management for patient discounts under certain conditions, as listed below.
Patients exempt from parking fees
Information on parking for people with disabled parking permits
Parking will be possible in the Weizman parking lot.
To receive the exemption from payment, you must present the Ministry of Transportation's disabled card or a photocopy of it on both sides at the time of admission for inspection.
At the end of the examination, go to the information and service center located in the Arison building on the ground floor and present the certificate provided by the clinic.
Discounted parking during hospitalization
- A reduced daily parking rate of 28 NIS will be given to either the patient or an immediate relative (one car per day) until midnight (12:00 a.m.).
- You will need to present the parking ticket and the patient's hospital stickers.
- This service is available 7 days a week in the following locations:
|Parking Services Locations
|7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
|At the Medical Center's Patient Information and Service Center located in the Arison Medical Tower, Ground Floor
|11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
Patients/visitors at Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital Reception Office
Patients/visitors at the Lis Maternity and Women's Hospital Office Reception Office
Patients/visitors at the Sourasky Building: Emergency Room Reception Office, Sourasky Building, Floor -1
- After you receive service at Parking Services, please arrange payment at any of the payment stations in the Weizmann Center: Floor -1 or Floor -3. Please confirm that the payment amount is 28 NIS.
- After payment, the parking ticket will allow the same car unlimited exit and entry until midnight (12:00 a.m.) the same day
- Please follow this procedure for each day that you need to park.
- Should you have any problem, please visit the Weizmann parking service office, open 24/7, Floor -1, near the children's play area.
- For further information about parking arrangements, please contact the Information and Service Center at 03-6972535