The services provided by the Rapid Diagnosis Unit include:
- Development of a customized diagnostic plan indicated for all the stages of the investigation, until the final diagnosis is reached
- Treatment by the best senior medical specialists from the Tel Aviv Medical Center, Ichilov
- Fast and effective service
- Assistance taking advantage of all eligible benefits
- Emotional support from a dedicated team all of whom are specialized in treating patients with complex illnesses
*The services of the Rapid Diagnosis Unit are provided free of charge. Afterwards, for tests and appointments at the various clinics, bring a payment voucher from your health fund (Form 17).
Benefits of the Rapid Diagnosis Unit for Complex Illnesses:
Rapid diagnosis promotes prompt, accurate treatment, which can improve a patient's quality of life and significantly increase his/her chances of recovery, even from serious illnesses. It can even save his/her life.
By contacting us you can avoid numerous delays and unnecessary nerve-wracking waits.
What are the steps of the diagnostic process?
When the patient is admitted to the Rapid Diagnosis Unit, s/he will have an introductory diagnostic conversation with the coordinating nurse. By the end of the conversation a diagnostic plan will be determined.
The coordinating nurse will assist the patient with quickly scheduling appointments and will support him/her throughout the diagnostic process.
When the patient receives his/her test results and the diagnosis is made, s/he will be referred to continue treatment at the Tel Aviv Medical Center, Ichilov and will receive all the services s/he may need under one roof.
*Patients requiring translation (foreign or sign language) or accessibility services are requested to update us when scheduling the appointment, and we will provide the requested service.