Welcome to the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center Appointment Center.
The team of service representatives will be happy to help you schedule an appointment and receive information on the hospital. The centralized phone number is: +972-3-697-4000 or speed-dial *8801.
Hours of Operation: Appointment Center
Outpatient clinic appointment scheduling:
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Medical imaging: Appointments for ultrasounds, mammograms, MRIs, and CTs
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Patients have several ways to schedule appointments:
- You can receive confirmation of your appointment by mail or fax.
- You may also receive email notification after you have signed a confidentiality waiver form in one of the Medical Center clinics.
- If this is your first request, you may fax a signed waiver of medical confidentiality form in Hebrew, along with a copy of your Israeli ID, including the ID attachment to +972-3-697-3740, and correspondence can be sent to your personal email.
Appointment reminder system
As a helpful service, clinic patients will receive an automated reminder of their appointment several days prior to the appointment.
- The Information and Appointment Center provides information about:
- The Medical Center's various clinics and specialty institutes
- The range of services and tests
- Clinic and institute hours of operation
- Required documents and payment options for clinic visits
- Directions to the facility