The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center's Hebrew-based beWell program promotes preventive medicine among the general public. This free service, primarily online, provides personalized information, guidance, instruction, and practical tools to help you maintain your health.
An ounce of prevention
We at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center believe medicine's role is to maintain health and not just to treat patients. Therefore, we, as experts across the spectrum of medical disciplines, are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact to help people maintain health and to advance preventive medicine in Israel.
A broad range of advantages
Free beWell program members gives you benefits, services and tools to keep you healthy, including:
- Personal contact with physicians, including the ability to submit questions online to doctors from a variety of specialties.
- A health assessment to discover your medical predispositions and risk factors (cardiovascular, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, overweight, cholesterol, etc.).
- Targeted information and tools to mitigate health risks and improve health; a variety of health calculators to help you get to know yourself better; health-related red flags to pay attention to.
- Access to the most recent medical and health information, according to your selected areas of interest.
- Online services for managing personal medical information – from your home or mobile.
- A membership card that gives you access to health and wellness benefits.
- Special health events for beWell members.
Important beWell guidelines
- Access to your personal, private web-based account requires an account and password.
For confidentiality purposes, you can obtain your initial password in person at all Medical Center clinics or in the Marketing Department, Arison Medical Tower, Floor 33. In addition, you can obtain your password as follows:
Sun. and Wed., 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.: The beWell booth in the lobby, next to the Sourasky Building Information Desk.
Every day, 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.: The Medical Center's Patient Information and Service Center located in the Arison Medical Tower, Ground Floor (Piano Lobby).
- Membership age is 18 and above.
- Enrollment is subject to legal terms.
For more details, write to email@example.com or call: +972-3-697-4383.