Pediatric Orthopedics serves as a local, regional, and international referral center for children with orthopedic problems. Boasting senior-level medical experts whose expertise covers a range of musculoskeletal specialties, the department offers professional, quality medical solutions for a wide variety of pediatric orthopedic disorders and diseases.
The nursing staff has extensive experience in pediatric treatment modalities. The department play therapist helps children cope with their hospitalization and condition.
Essential follow-up care
Via the Pediatric Orthopedic Department outpatient clinics, physicians and staff keep in ongoing contact with children and their families following surgery—both simple and complex. The medical team provides personal attention and professional care to treat children’s illnesses and address their familial, social, health, and welfare issues.
Senior medical staff
- Dr. E. Ezra - Deputy Department Director, Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric Hip Disorders & Hip Ultrasound
- Dr. S. Hayek - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Neuromuscular & Cerebral Palsy Service, Gait & Motion Analysis Laboratory
- Dr. E. Segev - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Limb Length Inequality & Deformity
- Dr. M. Yaniv - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Dr. Y. Hamu - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Neuromuscular diseases & Cerebral palsy service. Club Foot Clinic
- Dr. M. Fishkin - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric Foot Deformities
- Dr. D. Lebel - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric Spine Deformities
- Dr. B. Danino - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric hip disorders and hip ultrasound
- Dr. L. Tziltin - Senior Pediatrician
- Prof. S. Weintroub - Director of Multidisciplinary Center for bone diseases and congenital bone health in children and adolescents.