Hello and welcome to the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center Medical Tourism Department website ("the site"). Use of the site is subject to the terms questions and answers appearing hereinafter on this page. It is important to carefully read these terms since by using the site per se you shall be deemed to have agreed to them.
What is the purpose of the site?
The site presents you with general information about the services offered by the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (hereinafter: "the Medical Center").
Who is responsible for the information and content of and the services being provided and which appear on the site?
Upon visiting the site you shall be exposed to various information and content which is being provided to you by the Tel Aviv Medical Center's medical tourism team. The source of the aforesaid information may be the Tel Aviv Medical Center or its may have come from third parties. In the latter case the Tel Aviv Medical Center cannot vouch for the reliability and accuracy of the information in question and therefore you shall not be at liberty to make any claim and/or demand regarding direct and/or indirect loss or damage resulting from reliance upon and/or use of the content and/or information originating with third parties and being provided by the Tel Aviv Medical Center on the site.
It is hereby clarified that you hereby exonerate the Center, its managers, employees and those acting in its name, on its behalf and under its auspices from all liability as described hereinafter.
You declare you are aware that due to the nature of the content appearing on the site you may come across medical recommendations and/or advice and/or news in relation to which you agree that you shall not make any complaint and/or demand and/or claim against the Medical Center.
Having regard to the foregoing, you hereby exonerate the Center, its managers, employees and those acting in its name, on its behalf and under its auspices from all liability for any inaccuracy or mistake in the information, including, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the content of the information and any direct, indirect, resultant or other loss or damage which shall be caused, directly or indirectly, during or as a result of the information's contents. The Medical Center may alter or halt services, refrain from adding new services or replace from time to time and as it sees fit the information and/or the content which it provides on the site.
Who is responsible for information and content which is given on the site through links?
When visiting the site you may find referrals to various websites and online sources where you can obtain various information services ("the linked sites"). When being referred to the linked sites you may be asked to register, give your details, etc. The proprietors of the linked sites shall be exclusively responsible for their content, the information which they provide and the registration and giving of details procedure and you may not make any claim and/or demand regarding direct and/or indirect loss or damage resulting from reliance upon and/or use of the content of and/or information provided by these sites. The Medical Center does not undertake that the connections to the linked sites requested shall at all times be in working order and lead to active sites with fast operating speeds, and may in its sole discretion change the variety of the linked sites on its site, suspend and advertise existing links and refrain from adding new links.
What obligations apply to those using the site?
By viewing and using the site per se, you:
- Agree with the entire contents of this document.
- Are aware of the Internet's limitations in terms of securing the information passing through it and release the Medical Center from all accountability in this regard.
- Agree that you have been given all the information required in order to use the site and/or the content and information services given in and/or through it.
- Undertake not to make any unlawful and/or immoral use of the site and/or its services and/or use them in a manner which is at variance with this document.
- Undertake not to use the site in a way which undermines and/or disrupts the operation of the systems of a computer and/or computers.
- Agree that, without prejudice to any other right granted to the Medical Center by law, should the Medical Center suspect that your use of the site is at variance with the provisions of this agreement and/or any law, it may if ordered to do so by a court, forward your details and/or behavior patterns to a third party.
The Medical Center may use the details which you submitted when visiting and/or using the site and information gathered through investigation (including via COOKIES) of your patterns of using the site in order to:
- Improve the services, information and content which the Medical Center and/or third parties offer and/or shall offer you in the site personally and/or to all and/or some of those visiting the site.
- Inform you of various services offered by the Medical Center and/or by third parties which may be of interest to you through a notice sent to : 1) your home or other address 2) the email address which you gave 3) your cell-phone screen through a written notices service 4) your cell-phone/landline voicemail box in so far as all of the aforementioned particulars were submitted by you when visiting the site.
- Analyze and pass on statistical or other information to third parties including advertisers, provided that the aforementioned information shall not identify you personally by name.
- Contact you if necessary.
- Maintain the site.
Should you ask to stop receiving any information from the Medical Center concerning the site services as described above, you may at any time thereafter contact the Medical Center at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall answer your enquiry.
While the Medical Center shall take all reasonable measures to protect the information submitted by you, it cannot provide the information and communication systems with complete protection against unauthorized access and prohibited use by third parties. The Medical Center shall not therefore be held directly or indirectly accountable for disclosure and use of information given by you as the direct or indirect result of unauthorized access by others or as a result of acts and/or omissions beyond its control.
How much does it cost to use the site?
The Medical Center does not currently charge any sum for simply viewing and/or browsing the site. Should the Medical Center decide to charge a fee for viewing the site a separate and special notice to that effect shall be published on the site.
To what extent is the Medical Center accountable for the site?
The entire site, including all the information appearing on it, the software on which it is based and the information and content accessed through the site are provided to you "as is" and you shall be solely and fully responsible for your use of the site.
The Medical Center does not express any opinion and shall not be held expressly or impliedly accountable for:
- Information and content appearing on the site which does not relate to the Medical Center and which the Medical Center did not publish there.
- Material, information and activities, access to which is facilitated through the site.
- Damage which was or may be directly or indirectly caused by a defect or fault in or access to the software and/or hardware and/or telecommunications network serving the site.
- Other loss or damage attributable directly or indirectly to use of and/or reliance upon the information and content found on the site (apart from information and content relating to the Medical Center and published by it on the site) and/or information and content providers named on the site and/or which appear on the linked sites, all as described above in this terms of service document.
The Medical Center shall not be held accountable should you be unable to use the site and/or receive information and/or content appearing on it as a result of a software and/or hardware failure and/or any other reason beyond the Medical Center's control.
Should it bring to your attention information about and/or services sold by third parties, the Medical Center shall not be accountable for the content of the commercial mail and/or the other messages which shall be forwarded to you and/or for any transaction which you shall enter into as a result of receiving such mail and/or messages and any complaint, claim and/or demand which you wish to make in relation to these matters should be addressed solely to the relevant parties.
Accordingly, you shall take upon yourself sole responsibility for your actions resulting from and/or taken in reliance upon your use of and/or any content and/or information and/or service appearing on and/or connected with the site.
To what extent is the Medical Center accountable for the online transfer of information and content?
Since the site, the information which it contains and the services which it describes rely upon the Internet, which is a public medium, the Medical Center does not undertake that the site's services shall be available at all times, provided with regularity, continuously and shall be immune to unauthorized access, disruptions to the communication lines and systems, prohibited use by third parties, etc.
Accordingly you shall not make any claim against the Medical Center for any loss or damage attributable to an error and/or shortcoming and/or failure relating to your expectation regarding and/or use of the site, in so far as such errors/shortcomings result directly and/or indirectly from Internet malfunctions and/or failures.
Intellectual property rights
The Medical Center owns all the intellectual property rights in the design of the site, apart from those parts of it which the Medical Center designed under license and/or contract, and the same goes for any software, computer code, graphic file, text, advertisement and other material contained in or displayed on the site. None of the foregoing may be copied and/or distributed to the public and/or forwarded to third parties and/or rewritten and/or altered and/or reengineered without obtaining the Medical Center's express written permission. All names and/or trademarks appearing on the site and the name of the site belong exclusively to the Medical Center, or if they were published under the auspices of third parties, to those who published them. You undertake not to use any existing name and/or trademark appearing on the site without obtaining the prior written consent of the Medical Center and/or relevant third parties, as the case may be.
This paragraph shall be valid in any language in which the site shall operate.
Can the Medical Center alter the site or halt its operation?
The Medical Center may without prior notice alter the structure of the site, its appearance, scope, availability, content and the services which it provides, or temporarily or permanently close the site and/or cease providing services through it, without you being able to make any claim and/or demand against the Medical Center with regard to the alterations to the site and/or its closure or the termination of its services as aforesaid.
Will the Medical Center provide support to those using the site?
The Medical Center does not undertake to provide any operational support with respect to the site and/or the services provided through it, beyond the ongoing assistance which it offers to users of the site, and you shall not be able to make any claim and/or demand due to the absence of support as aforesaid.
Law and venue
The validity, interpretation and/or non-compliance with this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and adjudicated exclusively by the competent courts in the city of Tel Aviv-Yafo.
By delaying or refraining from the enforcement of a right to which it is entitled under the foregoing provisions, the Medical Center shall not be deemed to have relinquished that right.