Dana-Dwek Children’s Hospital
Expert physicians with Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center's pediatric orthopedics department and clinics diagnose and treat a variety of musculoskeletal problems, such as:
- Traumatic and infectious bone and muscle injuries
- Bone fractures and their complications
- Hip joint diseases
- Cerebral palsy
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Congenital and acquired diseases
- Spinal column and limb deformities and asymmetries
- Sports and exertion injuries
- Orthopedic problems caused by metabolic bone diseases
- Brachial plexus injuries
- Joint dislocations (diagnosed and treated using ultrasound technologies)
- Ambulation problems (diagnosed and treated using TASMC’s specialized Gait Aalysis Laboratory)
Pediatric Orthopedics serves as a local, regional, and international referral center for children with orthopedic problems. Boasting senior-level medical experts whose expertise covers a range of musculoskeletal specialties, the department offers professional, quality medical solutions for a wide variety of pediatric orthopedic disorders and diseases.
The nursing staff has extensive experience in pediatric treatment modalities. The department play therapist helps children cope with their hospitalization and condition.
Essential follow-up care
Via the Pediatric Orthopedic Department outpatient clinics, physicians and staff keep in ongoing contact with children and their families following surgery—both simple and complex. The medical team provides personal attention and professional care to treat children’s illnesses and address their familial, social, health, and welfare issues.
Senior medical staff
- Dr. E. Ezra - Deputy Department Director, Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric Hip Disorders & Hip Ultrasound
- Dr. S. Hayek - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Neuromuscular & Cerebral Palsy Service, Gait & Motion Analysis Laboratory
- Dr. E. Segev - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Limb Length Inequality & Deformity
- Dr. M. Yaniv - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Dr. Y. Hamu - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. M. Fishkin - Senior Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. L. Tziltin - Senior Pediatrician
- Prof. S. Weintroub - Director of Multidisciplinary Center for bone diseases and congenital bone health in children and adolescents.
Phone: Department: +972-3-697-4525; Management Office: +972-3-697-4269
Phone : Gait Analysis Lab: +972-3-694-7279 or 7281; Outpatient Clinic: +972-3-697-4518
Phone: Physical Therapy: +972-3-697-45557; Ultrasound: +972-3-697-45105
Clinic: Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital Clinic building; Department: Dana Children’s Hospital, Floor 2